Sunday 11 November 2012

Haul.

Hey guys!

So I went to Cardiff yesterday to get a few things that I have been dying to get for ages.

Quick disclaimer: I am yet to try any of the products, but after I have tried them reviews will be up. Also Some of the items are Christmas gifts that I have selected for myself using vouchers from relatives. So basically some items I can't review until after Christmas.

I've been dying to try a Sleek product for ages so I decided to purchase a Sleek blush in the colour Flushed. It's a beautiful plum colour that's brilliant for the cold seasons.

As you can see the blush does look rather dark, but when I tried it on my cheeks it was very subtle. Also I have pale skin so if you're worried about this blush being too dark, it's not! As long as you don't cake it on.

I also purchased these Maybelline color tattoo eye shadows. They're basically a cream eye shadow and they are supposed to lastlonger than the normal powder eye shadows. the gold looking eye shadow is actually a rich bronze and it's called on and on bronze, and the other is called permanent taupe.

I also purchased two CD's - Mumford and Sons, Foo Fighters.

I purchased the December issue of Vogue.

Also purchased the Eco Tools brush set.

And I also purchased two other eye products but the reviews for those will be up sometime next week, so I'll talk about them then.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment