Thursday 10 January 2013

Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Concealer.

Hey Guys.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been rather busy.

So Today I am reviewing the 'Kick Ass Concealer' by Soap & Glory. I've had this concealer since Christmas and I have used it almost everyday since. It is a three-piece camouflage kit, which basically means their are three products in this compact case. This product is £10 which I think is a reasonable price for three products inside.


So when you first open this product the first thing you see is the translucent finishing powder that you dab over your face after applying your full base. It comes with a compact powder puff which makes everything a lot easier rather than having to carry a full sized powder brush/ powder puff with you. So when you lift the powder up just underneath is the two concealers and a mirror. The yellow toned concealer is the under-eye concealer. This really brightens your eyes and cancels out and blue/purple undertones that you may have. Then the pink toned concealer is the 'on the spot as-you-need-it concealer. This concealer does hide any sort of redness or dis-colouration in your skin but isn't so great covering major blemishes. With this said I still tend to use this concealer for redness but always turn to my lasting perfection concealer by Collection 2000. Overall I think this product is definitely worth a purchase because it's just so easy to carry around and actually works.

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. I currently use Boi-ing by Benefit, but can't afford to spend so much on a concealer. This seems very similar (and cheaper!!) so I might have to try this. Thanks for the help! xo

    http://thebookofsian.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely give it a try. I find it amazing and my skin is so unmanageable. No problem glad I could help! :) xx

    ReplyDelete