Sunday 22 February 2015

Current Beauty Favourites!


Oh hey there!

I have a new blog post for you guys today, and its all to do with my current beauty and skincare favourites. I'm constantly purchasing makeup and skincare and trying out different brands that stand out to me of have been suggested by other blogger and vloggers. Here are a few of the items I use on a day to day basis. Enjoy!

So first up is the Garnier Micellar cleansing water. This product it a definite due for the Bioderma water but DAMN its so amazing. It gets every bit of my makeup off including my stubborn eyeliner and mascara! This cost me around £3.99 and it lasts a heck of a long time. You can find this in any drugstore and most supermarkets that sell skincare products.

The next item is the Collections eyebrow kit which has three colours to suit the needs of most eyebrow colours. I find this lacks the strange red/orange tint that some brow products possess. I have medium brown ombre'd hair and use the middle colour which give my eyebrows a bolder but natural look.

Let us just take a moment to appreciate the brilliance of Mac cosmetics when it comes to their extensive range of li products... wow... This is a personal favourite of mine and is perfect for any season because it is a creme sheen lipstick so will keep your lips hydrated throughout the day. This is in the shade 'Dare You' and applies as a deep rose red.

My holy grail item which I will possibly never stop using is the Collections Fast Stroke liquid eyeliner. All I can say is it's extremely affordable, easy enough to use and lasts al day! enough said.

The next two products are foundations which I sometimes use together depending on what coverage I am looking for. One is the No7 medium coverage Stay Perfect foundation in the lightest shade. This gives a healthy dewy finish but gives me the coverage I need and eliminates my red pigmentation. The other is the Illamasqua Skin base foundation in full coverage. This foundation is perfect for nights out or whether you just want to go for a flawless look. Illamaqua certainly caters for the paler skin so this company is perfect for my ghostly complexion.

The final two products I am going to talk about are the Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer and the Elf Studio Baked highlighter in the colour Moonlight Pearls. These work wonders together is you feel like adding some warmth and radiance to your skin. I typically use the bronzer lightly across my forehead, the hollows of my cheeks and my nose. This gives me a subtle sun kissed look without looking like an orange. The highlighter is definitely buildable but adds a healthy shine to your face to give you a more natural look throughout the day.

Hope this post was beneficial to you guys!

See you soon,

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment