Monday 9 January 2017

New Year, New Blog Goals.


Hello, Lovely people!

I hope you all had an amazing New Year. My New Year consisted of a Chinese takeaway and a Harry Potter marathon (could you even imagine a better New Years eve). As Always I want to apologise for the millionth time for being the worst blogger ever and failing at being consistent on my blog. With this said one of my resolutions for this year was not only to be more involved in blogging again but to also keep up with my youtube channel and even start doing Vlogs! I'm nervous but extremely excited... I'm one of those people that thinks I am such a boring person that doesn't do anything exciting that doing vlogs is pointless; but then I think - wait there my favourite vlogs are when you follow them around on a typical day! So even if I get 2 views or 200 I definitely want to pursue this goal because it's been something I've been wanting to do for an extremely long time.

So I'm heading to London and Paris very soon so will begin my vlogging adventure then! I'm going to use my phone for recording because who ever starts youtube with a good camera right? It's tradition to have a phone camera! I also want to start working on outfit videos as I have a pretty good response to some looks I put together on my instagram so why not!

A few of my other resolutions and goals are

  • To stay organised and plan.
  • To be more confident in myself.
  • To stop beating myself up about failing because no one is perfect.
  • To appreciate the little things more.
  • To stay in Uni this time! (you can do it Chloe)
What are your New Years resolutions and goals?

Let me know in the comments and feel free to subscribe to my Youtube ready for vlogs!


Thanks for reading...

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment