Tuesday 18 September 2012

Burt's Bees lip balm.


Hey guys!

I'm treating you this week with all these reviews!

So I've wanted Burt's Bees lip balm for ages now and i never got around to purchasing one. I had heard so many positive things about it so i had to get it. I purchased the mango one because i absolutely adore fruity lip balms and mango is my favourite scent. I'm really glad i purchased this because i take this everywhere with me, and it is amazing for the cold weather. My lips don't really chap but i like to make sure i'm still protecting my lips from the harsh weather. This lip balm has to be my favourite. I even find it better than Carmex. This is just because i'm not to keen on the smell of Carmex and it has quite a thick consistency. With Burt's Bee's it's small enough but lasts ages and smells great. So an all round great product.
I hgihly recommend this, and even if you don't like mango they have a wide variety of other flavours and even tinted lip balm's to give your lips a bit of colour.

Hope I helped.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment