Thursday 20 September 2012

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara.

Hey Guys!

Just a quick review for you...

I've tried so many mascara's in my time and i never find one that makes my eyelashes appear thick and long. I bought a waterproof No7 mascara but it was a pain to get off and I think it's been dis-continued. So I had to try and find a new one. I've never tried a L'Oreal mascara before so i was excited to try the Telescopic one. It has a very thin brush which is perfect for coating each individual eyelash, and it's at a slight angle that makes it easier to apply in the inner corners of the eye. This mascara was around £9 I believe, which is good considering I paid £12 for my No7 one. I purchased this from boots but it should be in any good retailer. I really enjoy using this and will definitely carry on purchasing it.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment