Monday, 18 March 2013

Collars and Cats.



Hey guys!

I recently purchased this amazing dress from Olive and Frank and I'm just in love with it! I'd definitely recommend you go check out the website the clothes are so beautiful.

I am wearing a skirt underneath this dress so don't be alarmed! Also the collar is attached to the dress so you don't have to spend money on purchasing a shirt to go underneath!

Dress - Olive and Frank / Bodycon Skirt - H&M / Tights - Next / Creepers - New Look.

Chloe x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit and love the dress!
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stylish, modern looking. Knowing bit about leather jackets and similar leather products, I've had leather furniture for over 10 years and can tell you that where any other material begins to break down - good leather only gets better with age, and for those best quality leather jackets from www.cwmalls.com, own exactly funky and fabulous design style!

    ReplyDelete