Wednesday 27 March 2013

Non Beauty Favourites.


Hey Guys!

So a very different post today. I thought I'd do a Non- Beauty related favourites post today!

So If you didn't already know I am a huge Horror fan and lovely anything scary or creepy. So I've been loving The Possession. This movie isn't so much as jumpy but more creepy and thought provoking especially when it says it's based on a true story. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes movies such as 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' or the classic 'Exorcist'.

Next is Supernatural! I absolutely love this program! My friend recommended this program to me because he knew I like anything paranormal. Sam and Dean are just absolute babes and make this program amazing. I'm only on the fourth season which is great for me because I know I have plenty more to watch. Even if you aren't a paranormal fan I'd still recommend this because they are just so funny.

So nearly everyone has heard the sad news that My Chemical Romance has split up so I've been listening to all of their old songs just to make me feel better. Their old albums are the best and my favourite has to be 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge'. This album really takes us back to their roots and when they had their 'Emo' era.

Also this month I have been listening to a lot of Nirvana. My favourite song lately has to be Lithium. Also I have been listening to a lot of Kiss. All of their songs are great so I haven't really got a favourite. Also I've been loving the song 'Carry On Wayward  Sons' by Kansas because it's in every Supernatural season finale episode.

My favourite youtubers this month are PewDiePie, CutiePieMarzia, Grav3yardgirl and Blogilates.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment