Wednesday 6 March 2013

Prom 2013!



Hey Guys!



I had my 6th form prom last weekend so I thought I'd share a few picture with you and let you know what I'm wearing.

I did my hair and makeup myself.

I simply put my hair into a middle parting and curled it. I then twisted each side then twisted it into a bun and clipped it in place.




My Dress if from Topshop / Bag - Accesorize / Shoes - Topshop
                             






I had my nails painted in a nail shop so unfortunately I don't know where the polishes are from.




My Makeup - Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer / Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum / Sleek Contour and Highlighter / Rimmel London eyebrow Pencil / Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Modesty / Cheryl Cole Eyelashes / MUA Undressed eyeshadow Palette (Bronze colours used) / Collection 2000 Liquid eyeliner.


Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. You look very stunning :) I love your dress, it's very pretty and not ott! And wowzers I love your nails! I hope you had a great time, I loved my prom, all those years ago! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much :) I did it was great! :D xxx

      Delete