Tuesday 26 March 2013

March Beauty Favourites.


Hey guys!

Here's my March beauty favourites for you.

Lately I've been using a lot of Liz Earle products and they have been working wonders for my skin, so this month I've been using the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint with SPF 15. This is a lovely tinted moisturiser that gives you a light coverage and evens out your skin. All the Liz Earle products are made from natural ingredients so won't aggravate your skin.

The next product is L'Oreal's True Match Powder in the colour rose ivory. This powder blends so well into the skin and keeps your makeup on all day. This powder is slightly darker than my skin tone but I wanted the powder to be darker to give me a slight glow ready for the summer. This powder doesn't feel cakey on your skin and is small enough to take with you in your bag.

Next is Benefit's Dandelion Blush. This blush gives you a lovely colour to your cheeks without being overdone. This blush matches my pale skin perfectly and looks completely natural.

For my eyes I've been loving the Eylure false lashes. These lashes look very natural and are wearable for everyday use. I've been using the Cheryl Eyelashes but have been wanting to try the Katy Perry lashes for a long time. These lashes are called Sweetie Pie. I've been using the Rimmel London's Accelerator Mascara also with grow lash complex. So far My lashes haven't really grown but they don't fall out as much as they used to with this mascara which is great!

Finally is my trust worthy Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm. This lip balm is one of those products that you reach for everyday. My lips have been awful due to this terrible British weather and Burt's Bees have certainly been helping me!

Hope you enjoyed my favourites. Let me know in the comments if you've tried any of these products or which products would you recommend I try.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment