Wednesday 29 August 2012

BB Cream Review.


I love natural, glowing skin and when i found out about 'Maybelline's BB Cream' I tried a sample straight away. It gives my face a lovely glow and gets rid of my redness and evens out my face. BB Cream is a tinted moisturiser which means it isn't as thick as foundation, it keeps your skin hydrated and doesn't clog your pores up. BB Cream has SPF 30 which is a bonus. BB cream enhances my natural glow and it feels like i haven't put any make-up on due to the light consistency. It spreads perfectly and doesn't leave any horrible lines. I don't break out using this and it doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. I would recommend this to people with dry to normal skin, due to the fact that is does give you a shine not a matte look. I will definitely continue to purchase this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment