Wednesday 29 August 2012

Simple Products.

Simple products are just amazing for every skin type. My skin is rather dry, especially on my forehead. I regularly use the Simple cleanse, tone and moisturise routine which just works a treat. Simple products are light, natural and never make me break out which is a bonus! I have been using the Simple anti-blemish moisturizer'. This moisturizer has no perfume or colour included which is perfect if you have sensitive skin. This moituriser also has Phytosphingosine which helps get rid of spots and blemishes and keeps them away.

Also I have recently purchased the 'Simple kind  to eyes, eye make-up remover. This is fantastic! It get's rid of all my eye make-up and doesn't burn my eyes or make the area around my eyes irritated and red. This also removes waterproof mascara which i have tested and it is packed with 'vitamin goodness' as the label reads. This remover isn't greasy at all, so no excess product will be left after you remove all of your eye make-up.

Hope I've helped.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment