Monday 18 February 2013

Sleek Face Form.

Hey guys!

So I recently went shopping for some more makeup (not like I have enough already) and I've always wanted to try Sleek's contour kit. I love to contour just because it gives me definition in my cheeks and jaw line and slims my face. I've heard about the contouring kit before and always wanted to try it; so when I went into Superdrug I saw the Face Form palette by Sleek, which is basically the contouring kit but with a blusher.

So far so very good! I haven't used all three products together yet but they all work great in their own ways. I love the highlighter it really makes my cheeks, cupid's bow and nose stand out by giving me a nice healthy glow.

The darker shade is fantastic! It's so bendable but at the same time build-able so it can be worn everyday but can be intensified for going out.

The blush has a lovely shimmer to it which makes your face light up. It's a lovely coral pink so matches my skin. I wouldn't recommend using this blush with the highlighter though because that could give you too much shine.



Overall great product and at a reasonable price. This products come in light medium and dark to match your skin.

Hope this helped!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment