Sunday 16 September 2012

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette.



Hey guys! Sorry there hasn't been a new blog post recently. I've started back 6th Form so my weeks been a bit all over the shop.

Today I'm going to be talking about the MUA Heaven and Earth palette. This palette cost me £4 from Superdrug, and it's basically a cheap version of Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I really wanted to purchase the Naked Palette for a while but I think £36 is a ridiculous price for eye shadows. So I was looking around trying to find something similar and something that is highly pigmented.

A few day's ago I was reading TheBlackPearl's blog, and she compared the Naked Palette to the MUA palette. So I thought I'd give it a try, and I find this amazing! I love it so much. Each eye shadow has a slight shimmer to it so your eyes don't look dull, and £4 is an absolute bargain, so i would highly recommend this to everyone that likes using natural colours.

Hope I've helped!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment